Dr. Alfred J Cretella Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Alfred J Cretella?

This man is incompetent at best.

I am not going to go into great detail for this review as I have a pending grievance against this doctor. I have cancer which is incurable but was in remission. This doctor ignored my care plan from a major university hospital in another part of the country and may have jeopardized my remission status. He needs to be prevented from practicing medicine.

A wonderful physician. He restores confidence in the medicall profession

A very dangerous man - and research the background of any physician providing care at St. Peter's

Dr. Cretella covered for my primary oncologist and promptly reduced my nausea medicine prescribed by my primary oncologist. I immediately started with explosive vomiting which led to an, as yet unresolved, 9 month GI bleed and anemia requiring many transfusions. He also advised me when the metastasis was removed from both lungs (I'm Stage IV cancer) I would be cured. When I argued that you don't get cured from Stage IV he had the arrogance to question why I wouldn't want to be cured. (He obviously was wrong too since 5 months later I have a new tumor in my lung.) He has already been censured (look it up - NYS Office of Professional Discipline) for issues related to controlled substances and improper records. Run for your life if you ever find your self on the receiving end of care from him - I may never recover from the damage he caused. He is no longer at St. Peter's but he's out there somewhere - a very dangerous man. I'm pursuing him through the office of Professional Discipline and I would encourage others with complaints or concerns to do the same. Also, I would thorooughly research the background of any physician providing care at St. Peter's who is providing care to you. They obviously didn't do a good job when they hired Dr. Cretella so I have no faith that they would do any better of a job of exploring the background of any other physician.