Dr. Alfred A De Maria Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Alfred A De Maria Jr?

My first visit with him went well. 2nd visit, he seemed agitated, didn't look at my MRI and dismissed the major head injury that included 12 staples in my head, whiplash, concussion and debilitating headaches that has been causing terrible headaches. Gave me a shot of toradol and spent a total of 5 minutes with me. Completely different guy than the first appt.

sleeping disorder

Did not like him. Do not feel he was thorough.

best doctor in wilmington!

one of best dr's I have beento

Very nice man. Good sense of humor and is very caring.

Would not recommend

In my opinion, Dr. DeMaria did more harm than good. Medication prescribed by him was very dangerous and his attitude was at best, flippant.

Excellent Neurologist with an actual sense of humor

Not all neurologists have a sense of humor. In fact, many don't. He is sharp, witty, and compassionate. He is able to establish treatment plans quickly and is focused without being dismissive. He uses his interaction time with patients well. He has been my neurologist for many years and I think he is great.

Positive Experience

I saw Dr. DeMaria for the first time today and was positively impressed with his knowledge and ability to get to the heart of the issue quickly and professionally. His wit and manner made me very comfortable and lessened my anxiety. I left his office with some positive information and a plan to follow. I'm feeling relieved and hopeful. Excellent first impression! (Staff could use a bit of his wit and charm, however. They are a bit off-putting.)

Excellent for Our Son with Special Needs

Dr. DeMaria was prompt in meeting with my wife and our son. He asked many questions and proceeded with a sound and conservative approach, which is what we had hoped to receive for our son. Our son has responded well and is doing well with his seizures and daily activity.

Not Recommended

Dr continuously joked, unprofessional. Did not even look at CT, MRI or MRA results on this consult. Prescribed Aleve for a 3 month long headache with a 2 month follow-up, simply unacceptable. Very disappointed .

Treats me for my seizures

I have court ordered custodty of both my boys from two different, been in Wilmington since 93' & have no family here so I was VERY pleased at how quick he had the seizures under control. I went to several before him but with no results. I think his "Quick & to the piont" attitude may be causeing some of the neg. reviews on here. If it wernt for him... no telling where my son's & I may be. Thank you Doc.

Dr. Alfred A De Maria Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, NC.