Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfred Emery Jr
Dr. Alfred Emery Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Twin Falls, ID. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Emery is affiliated with Canyon View Psychiatric & Addiction Services and Magic Valley Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfred Emery Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Emery is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Canyon View Psychiatric & Addiction Services
Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
44 Years Experience
University of Utah
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Alfred Emery Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions526 Shoup Ave W, Twin Falls, ID
Dr. Alfred Emery Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Twin Falls, ID.