Dr. Alfred Faust Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alfred Faust?

Excellent!

Posted on November 6th, 2017

Extremely nice and understanding! Would highly recommend! Great personality and remorseful.

terrible office

Posted on June 10th, 2017

had several appointments were cancelled by office staff only not to hear a follow. Asking a question of staff only to be told time and time again call your insurance. had blood work and never received any info on results. overall not happy with them.

Posted on September 12th, 2016

cannot understand how he has any patients. I'm still waiting for the Dr. or his assistant to get back to me about my surgery that they were scheduling then appealing only to find out that they had never appealed it or had the respect to get back to me to let me know any details

Doctor's Response

Hello. We are disappointed to hear about your recent experience with us. We would never want any patient to have to feel like that and we apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused for you. If you would like please call our Patient Relations Manager, Vanessa, at 516-536-2800. She will be able to answer any questions that you have for us. Thank you.

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

I was in a bad car accident which caused me pain 24/7 to my lower back. Dr. Faust did the surgery and I am now pain free.

Dr. Faust is an amazing surgeon!

Posted on January 6th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Faust for close to three years, he is the most compassionate Dr I have ever met. Within the past 7 months I've had two surgeries with minor complications because of my health, and Dr Faust was there for me every step of my healing process day and night. I am forever grateful to him for all the care he has given me. He is truly amazing and I consider him to be part of my family.

MRSA/3 PROCEDURES

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

My overall experience is extremely favorable. Dr Faust is supportive and positive in his diagnosis and execution of set goals. He has seen me through three spinal procedures due to the unfortunate contraction of a difficult MRSA infection in the spine. I had no doubt that I would fully recover and the support and encouragement from Dr. Faust and the staff at South Nassau Hospital was most appreciated! I now walk upright without the aid of any appliances. This is truly miraculous!! I see Dr Faust regularly for consultation and medication and he is warm and inviting...like family. His staff is always helpful and very understanding. I trust and believe in his unlimited ability to treat and heal. He is a rare gem

dr alfreut faust he was a proficient doctor but, most importantly, a compassionate person. He looks you in the eye, truly engages with you and tries to understand how best to ease your suffering. is no better dr he is wonderful

Posted on July 5th, 2011

The Best There Is.

Posted on January 15th, 2011

I met Dr.Faust after suffering for five years with back pains due to an auto accident.My pains were so great that I walked with a limp.Al as I love to call him was true to his word.Even down to the time it would of taken to correct the problem.The surgery took 4 & 1/2 hours.24 hours later I was walking without pain or my 5 year old limp.He also worked on my wife who is doing much better because of him.We love him to death.He is the Best There Is.God Bless Him.

Posted on November 19th, 2017