Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfred D Fleming MD
Dr. Alfred D Fleming, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux City, IA, with other offices in Norfolk, NE and Sioux City, IA . He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Fleming is affiliated with University Campus of CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfred D Fleming has 3 locations
2730 Pierce St Ste 205
Sioux City, IA 51104
Book Online Now
Dr. Alfred D Fleming has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Alfred D Fleming has the following 13 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Alfred D Fleming is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alfred D Fleming - Posted on June 26th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alfred D Fleming - Posted on December 19th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alfred D Fleming - Posted on November 5th, 2013
excellent doctor I had a regular check up with my OB and my appointment turned into a emergency. I was put on bed rest in hospital...He was our doctor until I had my babies. Made me feel like he was part of our family and really cared about me. He did check ups every few days and even gave me a goal to reach. I cannot say enough kind words about him.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alfred D Fleming - Posted on May 27th, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Fleming is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Creighton University Medical Center
Dr. Alfred D Fleming Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alfred D Fleming, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Sioux City, IA, in this video.
Dr. Alfred D Fleming is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sioux City, IA.