Dr. Alfred Lerner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alfred Lerner?

Best Dermatologist ever...

Posted on October 14th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Lerner for about ten years. He removed a skin cancer 9 years ago, referred me to the best plastic surgeon and has since monitored any skin changes, all with good results. He and his staff are attentive and professional. I would not even consider seeing any one else. He also treated my daughter. She agrees.

old white man not informed

Posted on November 23rd, 2008

he does not know what lupus is. he gave me medicine that did not work on my rash, and tried to poke my malar rash with a needle. after 10 months i asked him to biopsy which he did, then he called me and asked me if i had pleurisy.

Posted on February 18th, 2017