Dr. Alfred D Greisman Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Alfred D Greisman?

Knee pain

This sight states that Dr. Greisman is retired and I just had an appointment with him! Dr. Greisman has an incredible bedside manner. He explained my condition in a way that was easy to understand. He gave me exercises four months ago when another dr wanted to operate. After doing these exercises, I am basically pain free. He was referred to me by two other doctors who both said he is one of the most respected Orthopedic Surgeons in our area. I understand why.

Dr Greisman is an excellent Dr. He's still has his practice but he's not doing surgery anymore. I wish he was the best Orthopedic Surgeon in the area.The first time I went to Dr, Greisman was 43 years ago, my daughter was born with a dislocated hip and he took care of her and he's done a few surgeries on me including Carpal Tunnel on my right hand and I haven't had a problem with it since and the scar is only about a half inch long and you can hardly notice it. He's a great doctor.

Type 2 Diabetes