Dr. Alfred Daniels Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Alfred Daniels?

St. James Santee Family Health Center, Highmarket St., Georgetown, SC

Posted on July 21st, 2011

We are traveling and needed some medical care. I went with the understanding my medical records would be reviewed. They were not at all. Only some prescriptions were filled and some that they would not fill are dangerous to just come off of. I am very disappointed and intend to take this further. I have been under the care of one physician for ten years and Dr. Daniels didn't bother to take any of that into account. I've had a hip replacement done and need that checked, but he couldn't be bothered. I plan on taking to Medicare regarding their supposed care. I do not appreciate being treated like some trash off the street.