Dr. Alfred J Liu Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Alfred J Liu?

Attitude somewhere between rude and hostile!

Good ENT

Ugh!

While knowledgeable, this man seems to have a Jekyll/Hyde personality. I was impressed by his patience and willingness to explain things to me during my first visit. However, on my second visit, I was shocked at his condescending and supercilious manner. I was made to feel stupid from the moment he walked into the room. It was not pleasant; I should have said something to him right then and there, but didn't want a confrontation. I attributed his attitude to "getting up on the wrong side of the bed" that morning, but was later told by friends that his bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. Had I known that, I would not have gone to him. There are other ENTs in this town just as knowledgable as he who know the value of a good doctor/patient relationship.

A GOOD HUMANBEING!..DR. ALFRED LIU!

ONE OF THE BEST HUMAN BEING! EXCELLENT DOCTOR! DR. LIU! THANKS A LOT FOR SPARING THE LIFE OF CHRIST, EVEN UNDER PRESSURE! BLESS YOU! .

I will never go to this doctor again. He kept me waiting 45 past my scheduled appointment (I got there an hour early, so the total wait was almost 2 hours. He was very abrupt and patronizing when he finally saw me, and examined me for the wrong problem. He was supposed to call me back to explain my diagnosis and treatment after he finally figured out what I thought was wrong. But he never did. I had to call him. He might be good at surgery because he doesn't need communication skills when the patient is out. But he has no bedside manner, and his lack of interest in finding out what ailed this non-anesthetized patient was inexcusable.

He saved my life

I first went to see Dr. Liu after two very disappointing visits with another ENT doctor. My previous ENT wouldn't take my symptoms seriously and kept telling me that I had nothing to worry about - even after numerous test. As my condition worsened I requested for a second opinion with Dr. Liu. Thank God because he immediately identified my problem and was able to catch my cancer early enough so that I could have a fighting chance. Dr. Liu is very knowledgeable, professional and will tell it how it is - which is something you should expect from any doctor, but rare in today's medical arena. I have and will continue to send him referrals. Truly one of the best in his field of medicine.

Highly Recommended

I saw several doctors who could not help me with an ear problem, and several of them mentioned Dr. Liu was the best person to see. He knows his stuff. What the other doctors could not diagnose/fix, was very basic for Dr. Liu. I'm very thankful he is my doctor.

Huge Ego, the worst attitude of any MD here :(

Love the office staff but this doctor has no patience, is intolerant and projects such an air of disdain for patents it is a shame as he is a very skilled doctor.

Removed cancer

Removed a cancerous tumor from my neck! Thanks Dr. Liu!

does his job

No real frills or perks, very professional and does his job well. I was referred to him by my other doctor and I am very pleased with my treatment.

High pain tollerance necessary!

After my surgery, which left me with an 8 inch incision on my neck, I was only given one week of pain medicine. When I requested more, I was denied. Please beware, must have a high pain tollerance to choose this doctor.