Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfred Lowenstein
Dr. Alfred Lowenstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hewlett, NY, with another office in Cedarhurst, NY. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Lowenstein is affiliated with South Nassau Communities Hospital, Peninsula Hospital Center and Long Beach Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfred Lowenstein has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Lowenstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
South Nassau Communities Hospital
Peninsula Hospital Center
Long Beach Medical Center
56 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1957
Dr. Alfred Lowenstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alfred Lowenstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hewlett, NY.