Dr. Alfred J Mauriello II Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Alfred J Mauriello II?

Back in the olden days a doctor I will never forget.

About 40 years ago I was in a bad car accident. I was visiting from California. My face looked like the Grand Canyon when they brought me into the hospital. It was late at night, I think he was an intern at the time. Dr. Mauriello did a fantastic job of sewing my nose and lip back into one recognizable shape, which was not an easy task as it was a hideous nightmare of a gaping hole. I remember having fun with him while he was doing it. I will never forget him...fantastic bedside manner. Thank-you Al!

Metastatic Melanoma