Dr. Alfred E Nash Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alfred E Nash Jr?

Patient contact by appt only

Doc does not give patient direction, such as go to urgent care or ER, by phone for acute situations. Instead, he requires appointment but appt may require a 2-week wait or more unless there is a cancellation. Patient has to figure out go to urgent care or ER. He was not notified when I was admitted to hospital. What's the point of having a primary care doc if I'm only seen by urgent care, ER, or the hospital when I am acutely ill? It is difficult to get prescriptions re-filled. The pharmacist and I both have called for prescriptions to be refilled, but repeated calls are sometimes needed.

Really unhappy

I felt that I was important to the whole staff. The Dr. Nash spent time to know me.

Daughter of Patient

Excellent and very caring doctor!!

Find the Doctor

I'm a former patient of Dr. Nash,but I lost contact with him after he left Dr. Russell Simpson office. Every visit I had with him was a wonderful, curteous timely experience and if you have information as to his office location as we speak I would like to know.

Dr. Nash is a highly competent physician. He clearly enjoys working with people, he show compassion and is also able to be firm in regards to your health. Staff was awesome!

Great doc, horrible staff

Dr. Nash seems to be a competent, bright and compassionate physician. Other than not following up with me after my visit, I have no complaints whatsoever about him.The staff at his practice, however, is another matter. I found them uncaring, argumentative and showing horrible interpersonal skills. I actually had an MA *argue* with me that I was not a regular patient because "our system" didn't show me; she had misspelled my name. That she would use the tone of voice she did and be so combative with a patient is inexcusable. If I were the head of this practice, I would fire the whole lot and start over.

great