Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alfred J Padilla has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Addison Disease
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I went to several Doctors over a year and a half period, none of whom diagnosed my problem. When I first went to Dr. Padilla, he not only immediately found the cause of my problem but identified several other concerns. I have been going to him for about 18 years and can't imagine what shape I'd be without him.
He is brilliant but maybe that is his downfall, he thinks he knows everything! He immediately thought he had an answer to my medical problems. However, I was disappointed to notice that he did not even read over my file like I had asked. He diagnosed me with an illness that I had tested negative for (which was in my file he did not read). He then promptly gave me no treatment and never followed up with me. I am sure he is still smugly thinking he fixed my problem by taking my $600 with no answer.
Dr. Padilla is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1972
University Of Chicago Medicine
Dr. Alfred J Padilla accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPadilla And Goldberg Berman Mds, 56 Lafayette Pl Ste A, Greenwich, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alfred J Padilla in this video.
Dr. Alfred J Padilla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenwich, CT.