2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Alfred Proto?

Dr. Proto is the best surgeon

My husband was admitted into St Mary's hospital with pneumonia and we found out he also had lung cancer. We met Dr. Proto and we felt confident with everything he told us. He performed a lower lobectomy and also removed lymph nodes and a some of the middle lobe. With my husband having COPD also it was all very scary. Dr. Proto had said from the beginning that Mike should be fine. Also my husband did not want any narcotics for pain so it made it a little more challenging for the doctor. During the surgery the doctor gave him a chest block which would last about 30days to help with the pain. Also afterwards he had a epidural. After I think the 4th day the chest tube was removed and so was the epidural. He was able to handle the pain with just some Tylenol. The surgery was on June 19 and he did have a few setbacks but is now doing well. We also learned after the surgery that the tumor had grown since he had the petscan and where some doctors would have just given up and said too big for surgery, Dr. Proto did it. My husband is getting better and stronger everyday. He owes his life to Dr. Proto. Words are not enough. If you are looking for a great surgeon and if you are not looking for long term pain meds, go see this surgeon at St. Mary's Hospital. Thank you Dr. Proto for saving my husband.

Birth Control

Dr. Alfred Proto is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.