Dr. Alfred J Rothman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alfred J Rothman?

Dr. Rothman is a caring physician. He has many years of experience and this fact counts for A LOT! He is exceptionally thorough. One can call and reach his voicemail directly. He calls back quickly. Great follow through. He knows ALL the great doctors and will recommend the best. I became ill in 2011 and he is an integral part of my team of physicians. Lovely man, lovely and efficient staff.

Highest praise

This is a wonderful medical practice. Dr. Rothman is great, as is his nurse practitioner. I've called at 6 to leave a message and ended up talking with Dr. Rothman instead. He's conservative in his treatment, which I think is great. I hope he never retires.

Awesome doctor & medical care

Great family practice!

Not sure what the issues were with Glass H., but I have never had a problem with this practice after 17 years. My family and many friends go here and all rave! Dr. Rothman is very caring and skilled, as is his FNP, Arlyss Anderson. The medical assistant, Pam is also great! I did not like their prior receptionist, but they have repalced her with a wonderful one, Colleena!! They are very respective of my time, and I have never waited more than 10 minutes to be taken into the room - rare these days. AND - I can almost always get an appoitmnet for an illness either the same day or the next - REALLY unusual!! (my friends doc said she could get an appintment in2 weeks for a bladder infection!!). I highly recommend this practice!!

Dr. Alfred J Rothman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkeley, CA.