Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Alfred J Schneider has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Alfred J Schneider has the following 2 expertise
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Dr. Alfred J Schneider has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Alfred J Schneider is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 16
This man should never be allowed to perform any type of surgery on a human. He broke every bone in my spine and cover it up by changing the all of my MRN and dates. He told me as a Black, all we(blacks) want is narcotics. I would not advise any one to go under the knife with this person. God Bless the child who will always ask for a Specialist instead of AGeneral.
this surgeon is the man to run the other way from. he proformed bariatric weight loss on me. he did something wrong which is far to long of a story to tell herar. i had to have the same surgery twice. YeS TWICE. the second surgery was revised by a surgeon who new what he was doing and i am Lucky to be alive to write this. i was only 240 lbs i didnt have any health problems except the basic. this surgeon only want to cut like every surgeon except he should know when not to. i went through a nightmare with this doctor. i can not stress enough people dont let him do bariatric surgery on you. i had this 15 months ago and i still can not enjoy food. i am still limited on what i can eat. i will never be able to enjoy food again. i wasn told this by a ent. you see before the doctor would admitt my surgery had to be re=done they put me through a battery of test and out patient surgerys to try to correct the problems i was having. i went through 8 upper GI or scopes. these proceedures were horrible the last proceedure i exprienced a tear. I was so sick i ended up in the hospital for 8 days. i will no doubt have lasting effects i will have to deal with for the rest of my life because of this surgeon.
Dr. Schneider is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Sinai Grace Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWound Care Management & Consultation Center, 30795 23 Mile Rd, New Baltimore, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alfred J Schneider, MD - Surgery in New Baltimore, MI, in this video.
Dr. Alfred J Schneider is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Baltimore, MI.