Dr. Alfred J Spiro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alfred J Spiro?

great doctor/ long wait times

I have known Dr. Spiro for almost my entire life. He is the best doctor I know. Very diligent and caring

Excellent doctor

Dr Spiro and his staff spent serious time with me. More than the previous 4 or 5 doctors in total. Dr Spiro spoke to me directly, with care and concern and took the time to explain the diagnosis and the treatment. I have never been treated better by any physician.

He used to be a more caring doctor.He seems to have become more pompous and rude as time goes on. He is not as relevant in dealing with his md patients anymore.

WHY IS HE A DR??

Dr. Spiro is seriously the worst dr I have ever met. we took our baby to dr. spiro for him to help us find out why he does not speak. He pre-diagnosed with 90% me and my baby with MMD- myotonic muscular disorder with out even taking a blood test first. He also said that its a genetic disorder and it can get worse and theres a 50% chance that we will have more kids with the same disease but he told me not to worry bec we can always abort.(hmmm seems like were hatching eggs these days). we took a blood test and had to wait 3-4 weeks for results. knowing that our life is pretty much not going to be the same we were depressed and crying for 4 weeks. I decided to call him t get my results and all he was able to say was " You and your baby shocked me, your results are negative!" i felt like seriously punching that man... How could he let me leave his office telling me that 90% chance we have this disease??? and have me wait a month feeling that way? he should not be a dr. and definitely does not deserve a good rating at all.

Dr. Alfred J Spiro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.