Dr. Alfred A Steinberger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alfred A Steinberger?

He saved my life

This is an incredible neurosurgeon that knows his stuff inside out. Ignore the bad reviews! He literally saved my life!! He performed surgery on me and he cared about me. Yes there was a wait to see him but that's because he's the best! I highly recommend him-and he can do it without blood transfusions.

Dissatisfied

Dr. Steinberger did a minimally invasive Lumbar fusion which left me with just as much pain eight months later as I had before the surgery. I went to another surgeon who said i had two small fractures on my L-5 which were causing the pain. He gave me test injections of and anti-inflamatory drug directly into the fractures. The next day I had no pain at all which proved that the pain was, in fact, coming from the fractures. Dr, Steinberger missed ;these fractures. As a result I (and my wife) will have to suffer through another surgery. Also, adding insult to injury, Dr. Steinberger has a huge ego which is reflected in the way he talks to patients. He is very abrupt, acting and talking to you like he is God.

He was super rude &

Excellent

It is imediately apparent that Doctor Steinberger is a skilled surgeon of the highest caliber. My entire experience from start to finish with my spine surgery was most excellent. You are in good hands with this surgeon and his team.

take a little more time to speak with patient after sugery