Have you seen Dr. Alfred W Stanley Jr?

One of the best if not The Best!

Dr S's thoroughness and deft skill in the Cath lab is in my opinion unmatched. He definitely saved my life.

A courteous and very caring doctor

Dr. Stanley has impressed me since the day I met him when I was told that I had some medical problems that warranted my needing a heart cath. He visited my hospital room the day I entered and discussed what was required in the process and seemed very interested in my health. Since my stay in the hospital over a year and a half ago, Dr. Stanley has kept up with my health concerns and has wisely advised me on what I needed to do to maintain a healthy life style. I would advise anyone who needs a professional cardio doctor that they would be very comfortable with Dr. Stanley.

I am impressed with Dr. Stanley. He saw something he was curious about. He didn't drop it, he followed through to get answers. And he did, and shared these answers with me in a manner I could understand. I am most grateful. He is a gem. A truly caring Doctor. My Thanks to him!

Excellent, Knowledgeable, Compassionate Care

Dr. Alfred Stanley has always given use the best of care in an unhurried, studied, patient oriented manner. His experience, knowledge and compassion is applied after his careful listening to his patient. He then explains and applies the best course of medicine needed.

Patient

My husband has a rare condition. He has seen many doctors! Not one knew what was wrong with him. In the first visit this doctor knew exactly what the problem was. The first test was given, gave the doctor the answer. Our life has changed completely for the better. Thanks to Dr Stanley!

Dr. Alfred W Stanley Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.