Have you seen Dr. Alfredo A Gonzalez?

Outstanding physician

He listens carefully and then discusses your history and future courses of action. He explained that • My childhood scarlet fever/rheumatic fever caused heart/joint/ damage • Discovered my dangerous severe sleep apnea problem • My headache clinic had me taking verapamil for heart issues without stating same He recommended specific exercises to improve my health. Overall, the most compassionate and competent doctor that I have ever encountered.

Dr Gonzalez was excellent, professional, willing to spend all necessary time without wasting either of our time.

Birth Control

Dr. Alfredo A Gonzalez is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Chicago, IL.

Dr. Alfredo A Gonzalez Is this you?