Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfredo A Arbulu MD
Dr. Alfredo A Arbulu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stafford Springs, CT, with another office in Enfield, CT. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Medical Genetics. Dr. Arbulu is affiliated with Johnson Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfredo A Arbulu has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Alfredo A Arbulu has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.
Dr. Alfredo A Arbulu has the following 3 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Alfredo A Arbulu is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Arbulu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Mount Sinai Hospital
Dr. Alfredo A Arbulu Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Alfredo A Arbulu
Dr. Arbulu received his medical degree in 1969 from University of Trujillo. He completed his residency at University of Connecticut School of Medicine from 1971 to 1975.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alfredo A Arbulu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stafford Springs, CT.