Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfredo A Espinoza
Dr. Alfredo A Espinoza, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in Live Oak, TX. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Espinoza is affiliated with Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, Northeast Baptist Hospital and Mission Trail Baptist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfredo A Espinoza has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Colorectal Cancer
- Chronic Pancreatitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Crohn's Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Stomach Diseases
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fatty Liver
- Abdominal Pain
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Espinoza is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 2000
University Of Texas Health Science
Dr. Alfredo A Espinoza accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alfredo A Espinoza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.