Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfredo Giangreco
Dr. Alfredo Giangreco, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bradenton, FL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Giangreco is affiliated with HCA Blake Medical Center, Sarasota Memorial Hospital and Lakewood Ranch Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfredo Giangreco has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Alfredo Giangreco has the following 9 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Birth Control
- Eating Disorders
- Learning Disorders
- Male Circumcision
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Substance Abuse
Dr. Alfredo Giangreco has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Giangreco is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
HCA Blake Medical Center
Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Manatee Memorial Hospital
37 Years Experience
Universidad Nacional De Asuncion
Graduated in 1980
All Childrens Hospital
Dr. Alfredo Giangreco accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
Locations & DirectionsGIANGRECO SCARANO AND TAYLOR MDS, 4861 27th St W, Bradenton, FL
Dr. Alfredo Giangreco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.