Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfredo Lopez
Dr. Alfredo Lopez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Lopez is affiliated with Arnot Health St Josephs Hospital, Community Campus at Upstate University Hospital and Upstate University Hospital. Dr. Lopez has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfredo Lopez has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Alfredo Lopez has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Alfredo Lopez has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Alfredo Lopez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Lopez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1996
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Alfredo Lopez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsChag Anesthesia, 4900 Broad Rd, Syracuse, NY
Dr. Alfredo Lopez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.