Dr. Alfredo Lopez Jr Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Alfredo Lopez Jr?

dr lopez

Posted on December 12th, 2013

I HAVE SEEN DR LOPEZ FOR MANY YEARS NOW AND HAVE REFERRED MANY OF MY FRIENDS AND RELATIVES. HE SPENDS TIME WITH ME AS HE DOES WITH MY FAMILY MEMBERS. HE IS CARING FRIENDLY AND HAS NOT LOST THE PHYSICIAN TOUCH. I FEEL THAT WAITING FOR A WONDERFUL CARING DOCTOR IS WORTH THE WAIT.

Posted on December 9th, 2013

took my mother there where dr. recommended a heart exam for her, but when we requested to see him the nurses wouldn't let us. When I called him he never came into the room to talk. Nurse told ME that if I wanted to talk to him I had to make an appointment, and that's because I've known the guy since 10th grade. So much for old friendship

Worst Doctor

Posted on October 27th, 2010

DO NOT see this doctor. Very into himself and very rude. Seems to me that he is only in it for the money and tries to squeeze in as many patients as possible and does not care if you have to wait all day.

Posted on August 10th, 2017