Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfredo Lopez Del Castillo
Dr. Alfredo Lopez Del Castillo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management. Dr. Lopez Del Castillo is affiliated with New York Community Hospital of Brooklyn, SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond and Staten Island Univ Hosp-Concord Site. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfredo Lopez Del Castillo has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach to the field of pain management.
These specialists use their different skills and training in pain management to treat pain stemming from different causes - whether it's neuropathic pain or headache, or the result of injury, a surgical procedure, cancer or another illness.
Pain management specialists are primarily trained as anesthesiologists, physiatrists, interventional radiologists, neurologists, osteopaths, or primary care physicians.
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Ten years ago, II could hardly walk because of a very severe lower back pain. I was lucky enough to consult with Dr. Alfredo del Castillo who promptly administered a series of prolotherapy rteatments to me. My pain was gone in a few weeks. Not only was I pain-free, I evaded a recommended back surgery. Since then, I've called Dr. Del Castillo my "Miracle Doctor."
Dr. Lopez Del Castillo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Community Hospital of Brooklyn
SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Staten Island Univ Hosp-Concord Site
Richmond University Medical Center
49 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1964
Philippine General Hospital
Dr. Alfredo Lopez Del Castillo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPain Relief Center, 126 Wieland Ave, Staten Island, NY
Dr. Alfredo Lopez Del Castillo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.