Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfredo Millan
Dr. Alfredo Millan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brookfield, WI, with another office in Milwaukee, WI. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Millan is affiliated with St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee, Aurora Sinai Medical Center and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfredo Millan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 1 of 1
I I was warned about dr. Alfredo Millan but I went anyways. Now I am paying the price My body is disfigured my stomach looks like a a butt, when I urinate it goes everywhere, I have to be very careful. When I showed it my body to Dr Millan he said I don't see anything, he wouldn't even own up to his mistakes this happened years ago every time I look at my body I'm sad so I just wanted to put it out there be careful when you go to the doctor Millan cuz he doesn't really examined properly at all he'll just okay so we very very careful careful ladies that's it
Dr. Millan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Columbia Hospital, Inc.
52 Years Experience
Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation
Graduated in 1961
Dr. Alfredo Millan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alfredo Millan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brookfield, WI.