Dr. Alfredo Negrete Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alfredo Negrete Jr?

Negrete ya no

Este doctor es muy cerrado. Le dices los síntomas de tu hijo y con trabajos te escucha porque anticipa que ya sabe lo que le vas a decir y te interrumpe con su respuesta (basada en lo que asumió). Este doctor solo responde en casos extremos cuando tu hijo ya esta muy enfermo, o cuando el niño ya esta basada de peso debido a una enfermedad. El doctor se portó muy descortes. Las palabras del doctor al final de su consulta fueron: "nos vemos en otra ocasión cuando SIIII sea necesario" y sin mas, solo se salio del cuarto.

Best Pediatrics in the Imperial Valley.

I have used Dr. Negrete for years. Takes his time with his patients. Very thorough. Gets to know you. Usually pretty easy to get appointment on the fly so speak, because kids get sick. I would say their only weakness is follow up on referrals. That is due in large part to my insurance . Majority of staff are nice and courteous.

I have blue shield PPO insurance. My daughter had caught a bug while visiting family in El Centro. My sister highly recommended, his receptionist highly unprofessional! I've been to doctors in la holla, Beverley hills, San fransisco and in EL CENTRO OF ALL places THEY COULDNT bill my insurance. RIDICULOUS! There WAS no home town treatment!

Good Doctor, way too many patients and poor staff.

On my last visit my wait time was about three hours, definitely not acceptable. Staff is the worse, rude and they make way too many mistakes.

very sweet doctor! he's been seeing my son since he was born (august 2010). he's very kind and thorough, answers all of my qustions and removes any doubts. would recommend him to anyone and everyone! only downer is that his office doesn't accept our new insurance so i've gotta shop around for someone new:(

Great Doctor for our area.

I live in an area with very limited options for Doctors, I switched several times before finding Dr. Negrete, he's a great Doctor, he's very kind and does not rush you in your visit, he will listen to you and try to adjust to your requests, he also does not over medicate children, the staff has improve in the past year, the only think I don't like is their schedule, they don't see children on Saturdays but most of the Doctors in this area don't. And like all Doctor's office overbooked appointments. I haven't been turned down, if Dr. Negrete can't see my child, there is always another Dr in the office to see her, but I must say I only like Dr. Negrete.

Unhappy parents

My wife and I just had a baby and this was the first doctor's visit. We have seen the building on many occassions driving through the area and we figured that a nice looking building like that probably has great doctor's, a caring and professional staff that we were looking for to provide the medical care for our newborn. Upon arrival we stood at the window for approximately five minutes before being acknowledged even though there were two staff members at the window along with an approximate five other staff members in the same area. Also, we don't know if this is standard but we had to change my son's diaper and there was no place to dispose of it. We have never heard of this and asked the staff where we could throw it away. They informed us that we could not dispose of it at their location and provided us a plastic bag to put it in. We had to carry the dirty diaper for the lenght of time that we were there. We also noticed that when the staff calls you in to see the doctor, they announce it over an intercom. We felt like we were at Walmart or the DMV. This was so informal and it makes me think that this establishment is probably taking more patience than they can handle. I felt like my son is just another dollar in their pockets and nothing else.Finally, when we saw the doctor, he walked in and it felt like he had somewhere else more important that he had to be. He looked at our son for no more than one or two minutes max and adviced us that he was dehydrated. His recommendation was to give him baby formula. We advised him that my wife was strictly breastfeeding our son and the importance of it. He still replied that we should give him baby formula. Call us crazy but after reading countless magazines, books, and attending child prep class at the hospital were all of them advise that no baby formula is more nutritious than breastmilk, why would this doctor advise such a thing. Does he know something that all these other sources don't know about. Overall, I was very disappointed with my experience at this location and didn't hesitate to research other pediatricians in the area and make an appointment somewhere else.

mom

Dr. Negrete is great.....when I get to see him...

The staff at ABC pediatrics is ridiculous. Luckily my kids are not that prone to sickness, but when they are in need of THIER doctor the staff at ABC prefers my kids to go to the ER instead of trying to book an appt for them. This has happened 3 times already. I mean sorry for having my kids sick on a day that it is not convinient for the staff at ABC. Ridiculous I tell you, maybe they should be sent to Childrens hospital in SD so the staff here can see how it should be done when it come to the patients. It is a very sad thing when my kids believe the ER doctors are thier dr's. I am now looking for a new dr and I hope for the sake of Dr. Negrete, he really talks to his staff about the importance of HIS patients.

I have been very fortunate. Dr. Negrete and his staff have always been polite and friendly, I see that they are very busy and understand where they are coming from, having worked in offices that are intense and hectic in the past. When I make appointments to go to the doctor for myself or my family, I mentally prepare myself for the wait and try to schedule appointments when I know I don't have to rush back to work. Unless it is an emergency...Waiting is somewhat of the norm for most doctors offices. The office is clean and has plenty space to sit while you wait, one must remember too, his office provides a service for patients of 3 doctors. Try waiting for 2+ hours in an office for 1 doctor only, now that was not fun! I have nothing but kind words for the doctor and his staff!

I had heard nothing but good things about Dr. Negrete so I decided to take my son to him. Unfortunately by the time I deceided to take my son he was over demanded. He is too busy and cannot dedicate enough time to his patients. He is a great person, very kind and pleasant, but he is too busy as a doctor.