The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfredo S Nino
Dr. Alfredo S Nino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology. Dr. Nino is affiliated with Tempe St Lukes Hospital and Banner Payson Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfredo S Nino has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- PET Scan
- CT Scan
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I just had an injection by Dr. Alfredo Nino at Simon Med in Phoenix today. His bed-side manner was wonderful, he explained step-by-step as he performed a contrast injection on my shoulder. Before I knew it, he was done! I couldn't believe how fast he was, and ZERO PAIN! He's WONDERFUL!! Highly recommend this doctor if you need a contrast injection!
Dr. Nino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Alfredo S Nino accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnna Medical Specialists, 2620 N 3rd St Ste 102, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Alfredo S Nino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.