Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Alfredo S Sardinas Jr
Dr. Alfredo S Sardinas Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Sardinas is affiliated with West Houston Medical Center. Dr. Sardinas has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfredo S Sardinas Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Alfredo S Sardinas Jr has the following 15 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Alfredo S Sardinas Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 21
Lighten your patient load! Dr. Sardinas is truly a caring doctor and he does get around to every patient in a truly professional manner, but I feel that my time with the doctor is rushed and I'm just shipped off to physical therapy or specialist without a good explanation of my diagnosis from the doctor. He has been working for over a year on my shoulder and has yet to diagnose the problem.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Sardinas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1976
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Alfredo S Sardinas Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alfredo S Sardinas Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.