Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alfredo A Trento has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Lung Transplantation
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Varicose Veins
- Myocardial Infarction
- Vascular Malformations
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Myocardial Diseases
Showing 5 of 25
I had severe mitral valve prolapse which significantly strained my heart. Last month, Dr. Trento successfully performed minimally invasive robotic repair. I was walking the next day, out of the hospital in four days and back to work in less than two weeks. I haven't felt this energetic in a long time. Dr. Trento visited me every day in the hospital. His staff is as caring and kind as he is. Everyone who knows Dr. Trento says he is the best; I agree.
Dr. Trento and his team are some of the top people in the world. They were very helpful, explained my procedures, and made me feel like I was being well taken care of. Dr. Trento is very very busy and may not have had the time to spend with me that I would have liked, but his team more than made up for it.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2016, 2014, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2016, 2011, 2012, 2009, 2010, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
43 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Padova
Graduated in 1975
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Alfredo A Trento accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCedars Sinai Medical Center, 127 S San Vicente Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alfredo A Trento in this video.
Dr. Alfredo A Trento is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.