Dr. Alfredo Villarreal-Rios Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Alfredo Villarreal-Rios?

Dr. Villarreal is one of the most talented plastic surgeons in San Antonio. My husband is a surgeon and he insisted I go to Dr. Villarreal for my face. I had my surgery done about 13 years ago and returning to him for a touch up. Love him to death!!

Best plastic surgeon around.

You won't find a more qualified or caring physician. You can trust him completely. I am so happy I chose him for my facelift. The results are amazing and he and his staff were so attentive. He makes sure everything is perfect every step of the way. I have never had such an attentive and caring doctor. He is not out to make a quick buck and really cares about what he does and the results. I would highly recommend him to anyone contemplating plastic surgery.

Breast reduction

I would never recommend this doctor. He butchered my breast! I went in needing a breast reduction. He removed too much breast tissue and removed my nipple ( that was unnecessary), now I have to have reconstruction. This has made me very depressed!

bes doctor ever

I had my facelift done by dr Villarreal, i have to say that i had the best docotor in San Antonio, he is extremely caring, makes himself available 24/7 I felt like he was by bedside all the time, and call me at least 2 tiemes daily after the procedure, I hightly recommend Dr Villarreal for any procedure, he is not only the BEST but also very caring. Iam extremely happy withh my results