Dr. Ali F Aboufares Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ali F Aboufares?

Dr. Aboufares helped save my life

My general practitioner sent me to the hospital Dr. Aboufares was working at with a clear directive to seek his help when my heart rate was extremely high and I knew something was off. Upon my arrival, using his name was the best thing that could've happened. The hospital ER staff admitted me rapidly. I received first class treatment throughout my sudden stay. That included prompt, thorough and accurate diagnosis. My "silent" heart attack become evident to them as well as significant arterial disease. I ended up in the hospital for 2 weeks. Dr. Aboufares' provided superb professional care, including full explanations of my condition and the recommended procedures (to myself and my family.) Dr. Aboufares was patient with my many queries. His referral to the cardiac surgeon was also excellent. Dr. Aboufares also has a caring, calming, encouraging and informative manner. That combination of great skill, concern and compassion is rare. I am blessed to have been referred to him. I continue to trust his judgement as we do follow-up procedures because he is my medical specialist and advocate. My daughter who lives across the country even feels confident when he advises and works on improving my condition when she is unable to be there. Leah and the rest of the staff are very warm, professional and efficient. They even assisted my daughter with getting a predictive CRP reactive test to determine her heart disease risk. We highly recommend Dr. Aboufares to those wish both full information (about their condition(s) and options) and expert cardiological treatment.

Dr. Aboufares helped save my life

Yes, my general practitioner sent me to the hospital Dr. Aboufares was working at with a clear directive to seek his help when my heart rate was extre ...

excellence

i recommend consulting Dr.Ali Aboufaresregarding his excellence,and accuracy work..