Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ali Abouzia MD
Dr. Ali Abouzia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Ali Abouzia has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Ali Abouzia has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Ali Abouzia has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Ali Abouzia is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ali Abouzia - Posted on October 29th, 2015
Very Unprofessional and unethical. Does not have bedside manners. It's all about the money for this doctor. Despicable!
Pike County Memorial Hospital
Dr. Ali Abouzia Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ali Abouzia's office for more information.
7322 Southwest Fwy Ste 160 Houston, TX : (281) 590-3107
14770 Memorial Dr Ste 100 Houston, TX : (281) 496-7333
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ali Abouzia is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.