- 21 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
- 2 specialties
- 1 location
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Iftikhar A Ali MD
Dr. Iftikhar A Ali, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Iftikhar A Ali has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
21 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Iftikhar A Ali Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Iftikhar A Ali's office for more information.
4300 W 7th St Little Rock, AR : (501) 257-1000
Locations & DirectionsJOHN L MCCLELLAN MEMORIAL VA HOSPITAL, 4300 W 7th St, Little Rock, AR
Dr. Iftikhar A Ali is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.