Dr. Ali Akbary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ali Akbary?

Posted on May 24th, 2016

Since becoming a part of UNC Health Care I fear for my life if an emergency came up. My medical records are in High Point and I don't think they can be moved to Asheboro except by carrier pigeon. I received a notice last week for an appoint today in High Point, when I arrived I was told I didn't need to be there it was just a remote reading of my Defibulator. However, the letter clearly states arrive 15 minutes in advance and call for directions if needed. It isn't so much any one Doctor but since Feb. when they changed to UNC Health Care it is just a pure cluster. I truly would like to know just how many have died because the fell through the cracks in the last 3 months or so. I could go on but I'll just stop there except to say if you are a patient I'm praying for you.

Posted on August 9th, 2012

I wouldn't want any other Dr.in his field.Dr.Akbary gives the best care and his time to make sure you understand what he is doing.

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Dr. Akbary implanted my mom's pacemaker when she was in stage three heart block and it questionable if she would survive to get to the OR. He got her through it. His hospital follow-up is the best I've seen (and our family has experienced plenty of heart surgeries); his bedside manner is wonderful. Rare combination: fine surgical and people skills in one doctor. He answers questions thoroughly and isn't shy about saying he wants to research something further before answering--this is not weakness, it is competence and shows real concern for a patient's wellbeing. The whole office is a pleasure to deal with, always friendly, helpful, and good at whatever job they perform.

cateral ablation

Posted on July 8th, 2010

Dr. Akbary & Staff, Awesome!They took great care of me and kept my family informed with all findings. My heart beats 240+- per minute and has been for 18 years. I am very blessed to have him as my doctor and fully recommend him to all. Not only that, he takes time to answer your questions.Its nice to have a normal beat now.Relax, & release.

Posted on February 21st, 2017