Dr. Ali Al-Attar Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Posted on November 11th, 2011

Dr. Al-Attar is real cool. I like his style. He is not intimidating, and seems to take an interest in his patients.The office is open on Saturdays--this is great--especially when you need to see a physician other than normal work hours: M-F.This is/was great for me to be able to go to a physician in Northern Virginia--just a few minutes from my home.I would highly recommend him as a primary care physician.

Birth Control