Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ali H Alavi DO
Dr. Ali H Alavi, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Ali H Alavi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ali H Alavi has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 4 of 4
Take Time to Hear Our Journey
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ali H Alavi - Posted on February 23rd, 2019
Dr. Alavi wanted to know every detail about my 17 year battle with chemo-induced peripheral neuropathy. He laid out a very clear treatment plan, classifying my feet and legs as “severe.” Alrhough I am aware how numb/pain interferes with daily lif it is great to hear corroboration. After just three weeks I’m starting to feel a bit of relief. I am willing to invest 6-9 Mo this trying to rejuvenate severely damaged nerves. I’m glad I chose Dr. Alavi to assist in the healing process.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ali H Alavi - Posted on August 22nd, 2016
Dr Alavi Review
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ali H Alavi - Posted on March 19th, 2011
L/COL USAF (RET)
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ali H Alavi - Posted on March 1st, 2011
There is no question that Dr. Alavi has helped with my stiffness that occurred after any exercize or extended work periods. Withing minutes, I would be very stiff with difficulty of getting down stairs or even in just walking. That condition has basically disappeared.I have recommended Dr. Alavi to friends without any reservations.
15 Years Experience
Touro University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2004
University Of North Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Ali H Alavi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNEUROPATHY PAIN CLINIC, 6210 Campbell Rd Ste 225, Dallas, TX
Dr. Ali H Alavi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dallas, TX.