Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Ali Amirrezvani MD
Ali Amirrezvani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Ali Amirrezvani is affiliated with UC San Diego Health System, St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division and UC San Diego Health System. He speaks Persian and Spanish.
Ali Amirrezvani has 2 locations
9300 Campus Point Drive
La Jolla, CA 92037
Ali Amirrezvani has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Ali Amirrezvani is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Amirrezvani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UC San Diego Health System
St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
UC San Diego Health System
UCSD Med Center La Jolla
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center - Roosevelt Hospital Divi
University Of California San Diego Medical Center
UCSD Med Center Hillcrest
St Lukes Hospital
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
More about Ali Amirrezvani
Ali Amirrezvani, MD, is a board-certified internal medicine physician who specializes in caring for hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Amirrezvani is assigned to patients at the time of admission ...
Locations & Directions
Ali Amirrezvani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.