Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ali Ayoubi
Dr. Ali Ayoubi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ali Ayoubi has the following 1 specialty
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.<br>A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
Dr. Ali Ayoubi has the following 5 expertise
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Showing 1 of 4
Missing In Action
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ali Ayoubi - Posted on August 10th, 2017
My wife saw Dr. Ayoubi and he ordered a CAT Scan for her. She had the Cat Scan but he moved from his previous location to a new place in the Woodlands. We know this because he sent her a letter stating she would still be his patient and he would see her at the new location. It has now been more than 2 weeks since she had the scan done and she has tried numerous times to call the office. No human answered the phone and she has left at least 4 or 5 messages with no return call from them. She has now called her regular doctor to see if she can get any information. But it seems her regular doctor was not able to reach them either. Now she has left another message today. This is very unsatisfactory and very unprofessional. I would steer clear of this guy.
29 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Ali Ayoubi accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & DirectionsCARDIOVASCULAR SPECIALISTS OF NORTH HOUSTON PLLC, 1140 Cypress Station Dr Ste 101, Houston, TX
Dr. Ali Ayoubi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.