Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ali Azadi has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Ali Azadi has the following 13 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Urinary Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Dr. Ali Azadi has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ali Azadi is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
I went to see him concerning a problem I was having. I was previously diagnosed with a pelvic floor disorder which had been diagnosed by symptoms only. He didn't do any testing of his own other than trigger point injections which failed. He did refer me to physical therapy. I had been placed on a medication from another MD and requested a refill. He denied it saying he didn't like the med and wouldn't refill it. It did help control my pain. He didn't offer any other option for pain control. His response was just stop taking it. I had to get refill from my pcp. I went back after 6 weeks of therapy and he said there was nothing else he could do for me. Physical therapy didn't resolve my problem so I went for a second opinion with another urogynocologist who, based upon her physical exam believed my initial diagnosis was wrong. She ordered testing and she was correct. She gave me medication and scheduled me for pudendal blocks along with additional therapy. I feel that dr Azadi didn't really care or have any compassion for the pain I was in. I now have hope that I can possibly get pain free but Dr. Azadi did not help me in any way nor did I feel he had any interest in helping me. His bedside personality was very professional but very aloof at the same time. I thought long and hard about writing a bad review but I don't want another woman to waste time seeing him
I really like Dr. Azadi's attention to his patient. He explains things clearly. As a surgeon he is beyond excellent. I would recommend him to anyone who needs his services. I could not have had a better experience and I had many procedures done at the same time. In operation room at 2:30 P M and home the next day by 4 PM. Amazing
Dr. Azadi was very patient and thorough. He answered every question with no hesitation and I never felt rushed to make a decision or to end the visit. He was knowledgeable and I would recommend him anytime. He performed major surgery on me and I have no complaint from beginning to end of my treatment. I'm two months out from surgery now and I'm great.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
19 Years Experience
Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1999
University Of Tennessee
Dr. Ali Azadi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorton Urogynecology Center, 4123 Dutchmans Ln Ste 307, Louisville, KY
Dr. Ali Azadi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.