Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ali A Davachi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ali A Davachi has the following 52 expertise
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Back Pain
- Heart Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Unstable Angina
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Eating Disorders
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Heart Block
- Anxiety Disorders
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Blood Clot
- Varicose Veins
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Cholesterol Management
- Smoking Cessation
- Nutritional Support
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Lyme Disease
- Neck Pain
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Kidney Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Metabolic Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Ali A Davachi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Davachi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
62 Years Experience
Iran University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1956
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Ali A Davachi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
Locations & DirectionsMiddletown Medical, 2 Edgewater Dr, Middletown, NY
Dr. Ali A Davachi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, NY.