Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ali Denktas
Dr. Ali Denktas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Houston, TX . He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Denktas is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Hospital, Memorial Hermann and Lbj Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ali Denktas has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and training on specific interventional treatments for heart disease, such as angioplasties and stents. These methods use catheterization, which reduces recovery time as well as scarring after surgery.
Dr. Ali Denktas has the following 8 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Ali Denktas is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Greatest Dr. always has time to talk
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ali Denktas - Posted on February 18th, 2014
Dr. D did an intervention that saved my life!!!!!! I was in full arrest for over an hour. I did not have time to wait for a surgical team (by-pass) Dr. D jumped into my incident removed the blockage lightning fast (saving my life) and has been very involved in every part of my medical health every since.... anyone needing a cardiologist this man is the one!!!!!! always available, cares, has a excellent staff and will make any of your needs happen no matter what.... HE IS A WILL DO DR. not a I don't know Dr.!!!!!! find him use him he is excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks again Dr. D.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ali Denktas - Posted on January 10th, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ali Denktas - Posted on February 18th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ali Denktas - Posted on September 8th, 2014
Dr. Denktas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Hermann Hospital
Mhhs Hermann Hospital
Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center
ST Marys Hospital
Mhhs Hermann Lab
22 Years Experience
Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ali Denktas, MD - Cardiology in Houston, TX, in this video.
Dr. Ali Denktas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.