Dr. Ali Denktas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ali Denktas?

Greatest Dr. always has time to talk

Dr. D did an intervention that saved my life!!!!!! I was in full arrest for over an hour. I did not have time to wait for a surgical team (by-pass) Dr. D jumped into my incident removed the blockage lightning fast (saving my life) and has been very involved in every part of my medical health every since.... anyone needing a cardiologist this man is the one!!!!!! always available, cares, has a excellent staff and will make any of your needs happen no matter what.... HE IS A WILL DO DR. not a I don't know Dr.!!!!!! find him use him he is excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks again Dr. D.

Stay away from this cardiologist. His lack of attention to my heath almost cost me my life. He relies on Med Students to do his work. A horrible experience. Stay away if you value your life.

Dr. Ali Denktas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.