Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ali M Dohan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ali M Dohan has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Ali M Dohan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
The first visit was crazy because there was a Medical emergency that day. My next visit was much more normal. He's vey kind, very thorough, and asked me many questions. He also remembered me and asked about my hobby as he took my blood. It was so nice to not feel like I was on an assembly line. He's personal, caring and very intelligent and up to date in his practice.
When I first went to this doctor I thought he would help me. He only focused on my weight and just kept tossing different medicines at me for that. No matter what other things I have tried to tell him was going on I just constantly feel like he ignores me and is getting paid to sell weight loss meds. Also, the wait time is horrible. I have waited 3 hours before with an appointment and the staff is really unfriendly. The new person "Kathy" (probably the person who wrote the five star review) is rude on the phone and in person. The other lady, I am not sure of her name, tries to be helpful but she can't handle it all. Just don't go here, not worth waiting your time.
I am a complicated patient with diabetes, high pressure, and irritable bowel. My cardiologist recommended that I see an internist as the "conductor of the orchestra". Many nurses recommended Dr. Dohan. What a maestro he proved to be. Up to date, compassionate, great photographer, and not bad looking to top it off. Too bad he is married. I highly recommend him. The best
Dr. Dohan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Clarian Health Partners
Dr. Ali M Dohan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ali M Dohan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.