Have you seen Dr. Ali T Dural?

Superior Doctor

Dr. Dural saved me neighbors life. He is an excellent doctor for my spouse and I. We could care less about bed side mannerisms. We care about how great a doctor is. HE IS! He is compassionate, kind, considerate and a great listener. He is very down to earth and takes time to know you and your concerns. He has a wonderful sense of humor. He is very well rounded and balanced.

Did not explain test he requested. Radiologist said 2nd part of test not only very uncomfortable,but, would provide no additional information. Recommended I not take the 2nd part. Dr. Dural refused to explain results of test; wanted another test that cardiologist refused to ok. Seems to like tests, offers little in solving problem.

My mother is a patient and recently had labs done. The office called for an appt. saying labs were low in several areas, including low red blood count. When she showed symptoms conducive to low red blood count that were concerning, I called the office. I was unable to speak to a live person regarding my concern. Home Health advised me to call EMS. The ER Dr. said labs were fine. Dr. Dural was called and had no recollection of requiring an appt. or for low lab results. I feel the office does not give the personal care or courtesy that they should. Had I been able to talk to a nurse or have the Dr. call me, I would not have taken my mother in to the ER and wasted the time and expense. They would not take responsibility for their misinformation or lack of response. I will be finding another Dr. for my Mother's care.

New Patient

I am on LTD and I have seen more doctors than the average patient. I arrived at 3:00 for a 3:10 appointment and the wait time was faster than I could fill-out their forms. Dr. Dural is very thorough and he asked me the most appropriate questions about my medical history/condition and scheduled me for the same procedures, tests which I have had in the past. and follow-up to review the tests with me in less than 2 weeks! He asked if I had questions and listened to my personal concerns about my old doctor and unsuccessful treatments I had been on. The office staff was very courteous and helpful and answered all of my questions. The office was clean and bright. I left this office feeling relieved and confident that I am going to receive the best medical care I have ever had B-)

colonoscopy

He went over everything in full detail and was and has been there every step after.

Dr. Ali T Dural is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Shenandoah, TX.