The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ali Sayed MD
Dr. Ali Sayed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlottesville, VA, with other offices in Charleston, WV and Charleston, WV (and 1 other location). His specialties include Hematology and Oncology. He speaks English.
Dr. Ali Sayed has 4 locations
1215 Lee St
Charlottesville, VA 22908
3100 Maccorkle Ave SE Ste 101
Charleston, WV 25304
Book Online Now
Dr. Ali Sayed has the following 1 specialty
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Oncologists diagnose cancer through methods such as biopsy, endoscopy, X-ray, blood tests, ultrasound, and different forms of nuclear medicine. They treat cancer through surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormone therapy, or antibody treatments.
If it is determined that a cancer cannot successfully be treated, oncologists then focus on providing palliative care, the use of pain medication to make a dying person more comfortable.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ali Sayed - Posted on October 22nd, 2018
My mom was Dr. Ali’s patients after month of pain & about 4 hospital vists & countless of test & imaging nobody could find out why my mom was having pain finally Dr. Ali suggested it might be multiple myeloma & he ordered a cat-scan he was right after his diagnos Dr. Sayed Ali treated my mom with great for about a year she felt better. Excellent care.
Athens ga dr
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ali Sayed - Posted on October 15th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ali Sayed - Posted on June 15th, 2018
University Of Virginia Health System
Dr. Ali Sayed Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ali Sayed's office for more information.
1215 Lee St Charlottesville, VA : (434) 982-0211
3415 Maccorkle Ave SE Charleston, WV : (304) 388-8380
3100 Maccorkle Ave SE Ste 101 Charleston, WV : (304) 388-8380
125 King Ave Ste 200 Athens, GA : (706) 369-4478
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ali Sayed is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.