Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ali K Fard
Dr. Ali K Fard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fard is affiliated with Nyp Columbia University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ali K Fard has 2 locations
460 Park Ave S Rm 208
New York, NY 10016
Book Online Now
Dr. Ali K Fard has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ali K Fard has the following 12 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
Showing 1 of 1
After getting sicker under the care of a cardiologist in Brooklyn, My primary care doc told me to go to Dr. Fard, even though it was a long trip from Brooklyn. Dr. Fard referred me to an excellent surgeon, then removed some of my meds and lowered some dosages over the past 9 month and today I had an appointment. the nurse and Dr. Fard were thrilled with how much healthier I look, how Iam breathing more normally and how well I can walk. I am thrilled to feel so healthy
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ali K Fard - Posted on September 12th, 2018
After getting sicker under the care of a cardiologist in Brooklyn, My primary care doc told me to go to Dr. Fard, even though it was a long trip from Brooklyn. Dr. Fard referred me to an excellent surgeon, then removed some of my meds and lowered some dosages over the past 9 months, and today I had an appointment. The nurse and Dr. Fard were thrilled with how much healthier I look, how I am breathing more normally and how well I can walk. I am thrilled to feel so healthy, and to have my heart working normally and happily again. Also great peaceful office atmosphere. Worth every minute of the trip from Brooklyn.
Dr. Fard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Ali K Fard Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ali K Fard is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.