Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ali Fouladi has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Ali Fouladi has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Ali Fouladi has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ali Fouladi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
He is so quick to cut someone open and then fails to provide proper follow up care. He does not believe in touching base with your family members waiting for you, pain meds or antibiotics and he ingnores your need for follow care. I have was able to scream loud enough to my medical network and got away from him for the continued care I need for breast cancer treatment. I am horrified at the thought what if he was to have gone further in my treatment! Due to severe pain and discomfort I sought other treatment only to be told the surgical procedure was not necessary for the results, I now suffer a severe bi=lateral breast infection due to metal staples that he saw 7 days after surgery and left them in. Metal staples are not to be used with my surgery and never to left in longer than 5 days! I hope to save others from his maddness and thankful that I will not have to endure further surgical procedures by him - who knows what my condition would be.
Thank you Dr Fouladi for saving my life and removing the the infected broken kugel patch that was implanted into me a year before I traveled from Idaho to california because he saved my friend a year before with the same problems with kugle mesh patches. Not many doctors will listen to there patients when they complain about the hernia patches but DR Fouladi listens and gives you your life back.
Dr. Fouladi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1975
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Ali Fouladi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & DirectionsPathway Medical Group, 12665 Garden Grove Blvd Ste 502, Garden Grove, CA
Dr. Ali Fouladi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden Grove, CA.