Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Ali G Ganjei
Ali G Ganjei is a Doctor primarily located in Alexandria, VA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Ganjei was my doctor when I was in the hospital for a "mystery" disease that was tentatively diagnosed as polymyositis. As I could not move most of my muscles anywhere, it was a horrible disease; so, Dr. Ganjei's helpfulness, thoughtfulness and kindness was especially appreciated. I was very fortunate to have him as my doctor in the hospital.
Ali G Ganjei accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2501 Parkers Ln, Alexandria, VA
Ali G Ganjei is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, VA.